Wild Earth is a plant-based pet food company focused on giving pets the highest quality complete protein they deserve, with zero compromises. We harness science and technology to create cruelty-free products with less environmental impact. We are a fast-growing DTC company out to change the world.
We are looking for a Director of Creative & Brand. In this role, you will be developing the strategic creative direction of our mission-driven brand and helping the world believe in our vision. You have an established track record successfully leading and inspiring creative teams, from developing brand strategy with the executive and marketing leadership team through hands-on concept and execution ensuring consistency at every touch point.
- Define and develop our strategic creative direction.
- Deliver original breakthrough ideas for a variety of consumer touch-points across direct response execution to complex brand narratives.
- Develop industry leading advertising campaigns which generate awareness and revenue.
- Lead brand efforts to ensure that every customer touch point reflects Wild Earth’s brand values and purpose driven mission.
- Lead creative strategy and campaign execution across a range of channels, touch-points and media types.
- Guide the development and evolution of the Wild Earth internal, external and employer brand, voice, and visual identity.
- Testing your skills to create a broad scope of results-driven designs, concepts, campaigns, and more across digital, print, web, and video
- Leading work that engages various personae throughout their customer lifecycle, pushing at all times to be interesting, ingestible and relevant to the audience
- Driving scalability and rapid creation for B2C marketing materials up and down the funnel
- Championing a tight visual aesthetic that empowers our innovative brand character and is attractive to our target audiences
- Defining and delivering the standards of our growing brand
- Acting autonomously and as part of a team to meet deadlines and deliverables
- 8 years of experience in a similar role managing creative and brand
- 2 years of experience leading internal creative teams
- Experience creating brand guidelines
- Ability to manage team workload, allocation, and prioritization on multiple programs across several timelines with rapidly changing priorities
- Innovative portfolio with proven ability to showcase storytelling in business materials
- Has an eye for design, layout, typography, photography, and video direction
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, XD, and other creative cloud applications
- Aligned with our mission to lead the pet food revolution!
Kind: We want to create a kinder world for everyone.
Driven: We inspire change in ourselves and others.
Wild: We are fun, authentic & embrace change.
Curious: We are continuously learning.
Bold: We want to go where no pet food company has gone before.
Wild Earth is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse, culturally competent staff at all levels of the organization. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Full-time employees enjoy medical, dental and vision coverage; vacation, sick and holiday time; volunteer days; stock options, and career advancement opportunities. For our furry companions, we offer pet insurance reimbursement and free dog food.