Wild Earth is a plant-based pet food company focused on giving pets the highest quality complete protein they deserve, with zero compromises. We harness science and technology to create cruelty-free products with less environmental impact. We are a fast-growing DTC company out to change the world.
We are looking for a results-oriented, go-to-market Chief Marketing Officer. They are responsible for all revenue generating processes within Wild Earth. They are responsible for the performance, strategy, and alignment of the organization’s Direct to Consumer Revenue operations. This individual will be accountable for the performance of all Growth and Marketing functions within the organization.
This dedicated leader will work effortlessly to ensure that their team is focused and aligned with the company’s growth targets. The ideal candidate will be an experienced and efficient leader with excellent people skills, business acumen, and an exemplary work ethic. This individual will have a long history of building a strong digital sales and marketing team, coupled with the DTC market know-how to specify, strategize, and define opportunities.
- Drive scale and profitability by appropriately professionalizing Wild Earth go-to-market strategy and growth functions
- Work with the CEO and other leadership to develop the business plan, marketing and growth targets
- Develop and execute short, mid and long-term strategies for Growth, Marketing, subscriber acquisition and engagement.
- Lead the marketing and growth departments
- Drive marketing leadership to create and execute winning and creative brand marketing strategies to drive profitable growth
- Propel growth leadership to develop and implement revenue driving strategies, which create long-term customer and business value with a focus on speed to execution and an informed testing culture
- Inspire customer success leadership to define and deliver on the brand value proposition, without sacrificing firm profitability targets
- Uphold the balance between keeping brand authenticity and passion while focusing on revenue results
- Effectively resolve issues across the marketing/growth and constituent success functions – must be comfortable with conflict, addressing issues, and solving problems in a practical and healthy manner
- Grow, and develop a dynamic growth and marketing team through mentorship and leadership
- Create accountability within the company by developing appropriate metrics and performance expectations for their team
- Consistently demonstrate a passion for Wild Earth’s cultural principles
- Proven results as a Head of Marketing/Growth or a similarly relevant role in Direct to Consumer e-commerce company with greater than $10MM annual revenue
- Previous sales and marketing leadership experience required
- Experience implementing Digital Growth and Marketing strategies required
- Adept at transitioning seamlessly from a strategic level vision to day-to-day tactical operations required
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics required
- A demonstrated execution mindset and a record of success holding people accountable required
- Ability to create a healthy organizational culture required
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills required
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Aligned with our mission to lead the pet food revolution!
Kind: We want to create a kinder world for everyone.
Driven: We inspire change in ourselves and others.
Wild: We are fun, authentic & embrace change.
Curious: We are continuously learning.
Bold: We want to go where no pet food company has gone before.
Wild Earth is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse, culturally competent staff at all levels of the organization. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Full-time employees enjoy medical, dental and vision coverage; vacation, sick and holiday time; volunteer days; stock options, and career advancement opportunities. For our furry companions, we offer pet insurance reimbursement and free dog food.